Saturday 16 June 2012

Nail: Touch of Red (M.A.C Hey Sailor Collection)

When I heard about the M.A.C Hey Sailor Collection I knew I had to pick up a few things! One of the things I purchased was the Nail Lacquer called "Touch of Red". Touch of Red is the first M.A.C Nail Lacquer that i have used and i can officially say that I'm impressed! 


This Polish is a great red! Its shiny, glossy and i love the way it looks. I feel like its a very classy and sophisticated color!  It does take a few coats to become completely opaque, but this polish has exceptional shine and gloss.I didn't experience any streaking, and the polish lasted 3 days before i experienced any sign of chipping. Of course a great top coat plays a huge role in this, I used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Polish. On the M.A.C website it states that this Nail Polish has UV Protection and conditioners, this can only be a positive :) ! 



Overall I love this polish and if you can get your hands on it I highly recommend it!! 
You can Purchase 'Touch of Red' on The M.A.C Website and at MAC Counters at David Jones and Myer. 
LOVE D!


No comments:

Post a Comment