Wednesday 12 December 2012

Nails | Twilight 072 & Caviar Pearls in Bumble Bee by Ciate

This post is on 2 Ciate Paint Pots from my Mini Mani Advent Calender by Ciate. I really love the Polish in the colour 'Twilight', it is a shimmery black colour with gold specks throughout the polish. It is very pretty! It was easy to apply, although it is definitely the thickest polish I have tried by Ciate. As with all the Ciate polishes I have tried, Twilight dries very quickly. I decided to pair this polish with another product I got in my Advent Calender, Caviar Pearls in Bumble Bee! I thought the black and gold would match Twilight really well. These Caviar Pearls applied very easily and have stayed on my nail very well! 
Hope you enjoy the photos below of Twilight and The Caviar Pearls in Bumble Bee
Love Darcie xx














No comments:

Post a Comment