Sunday 17 February 2013

OPI: The collective haul



Over the last month or so I have picked up a few OPI polishes as they are now available at Myer. Previously OPI was only available at David Jones so to see that they had the full range at my local Myer has made them a lot more accessible- (don't know if thats a good or bad thing!). The shade 'The world is not enough' is from Brands Exclusive which Darcie got for me <3 I also decided to try 'Nail Envy' as I have very weak nails that always break and split. Two of my fav youtubers/bloggers Vivianna and Barbara both have loved it so I thought I'll have a go. I will let you know how I go with that!


B x





L-R The world is not enough & Goldeneye (Skyfall collection),  Bubble Bath, Alpine Snow and Nail Envy treatment.







No comments:

Post a Comment