Thursday 25 April 2013

Recommendation | L'occitane Mango Flower Lip Balm

I just thought I would do a quick post on my favourite lip product of the moment, L'occitane's Limited Edition Mango Flower Lip Balm! I didn't know if I would like this lip balm, because I am not a fan of 'mango' flavoured products. But this lip balm is almost an orange flavour, which I love! L'occitane's website describes it as a "tangy mango" flavour, but I would say "tangy mango" with a hint of orange! It is so smooth on the lips and leaves them feeling nourished. I cant recommend this lip balm enough, I don't think I've used anything else since I purchased it! If you have the chance to purchase it I definitely would recommend it!
 I really want to try some other L'occitane lip products now, if anyone has any suggestions leave them as a comment below! 
-Darcie 


No comments:

Post a Comment