Thursday 2 May 2013

Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel in Dazzle 010 | The Review

 About a month ago Brooke and I were walking through Myer in the Bourke Street Mall when I saw this gem of a nail polish, Dazzle 010 by Revlon. Dazzle is one of Revlons relatively new nail polish collections called 'Brilliant Strength' which I have tried a few of and I REALLY LOVE them!! The colour options are amazing I had a very hard time deciding what colours to buy as they are all so gorgeous, but once I saw 'Dazzle' I new it was one that I HAD to buy. 

The first thing I thought of when I laid eyes of 'Dazzle' was that it reminded me of a shimmer eyeshadow, the tiny holographic glitter and shimmer within the nail polish remind me of a shimmery glittery eyeshadow! It is truly a unique and special light pink colour with slightly peach coloured undertones. 'Dazzle' applies so smoothly and the wide, slightly rounded shape of the brush make the application super easy. I have worn 'Dazzle' alone but it took three descent coats to become opaque, so this time I decided to use another light pink polish underneath. First I used OPI's 'Natural Nail Base Coat' and after it had dried I used one of my new favourite light pink polishes OPI's 'Langham Love'. I applied one coat of 'Langham Love' and waited for it to dry. I then applied 'Dazzle', which took about 2 coats to achieve its full amazingness! I finished my nails off with the Revlon 'Multi Care Base+Top Coat 965' which gave a super glossy, beautiful finish to my nails. I would definitely recommend 'Dazzle 010' from Revlons Brilliant Strength Nail Enamels, it is such a beautiful colour!! 
Pictures Below 
D x


Natural Light 




Natural Light

Flash

Natural Light 

Flash




No comments:

Post a Comment