Thursday 22 November 2012

Nails | Essie: It's a Genius

Today I am doing a review on Essie's It's a Genius nail polish! I received this nail polish for Christmas last year and I love it. It is a purple grape / violet color that contains a lot of shimmer! This is one of the best Essie nail polishes I have tried, the formula is amazing, it is the perfect consistency and goes on smooth. I don't use either a base coat or top coat for It's a Genius as it dries rather shiny and I find it goes on just as well if not better without a base coat. I normally do between 2 to 3 coats of this polish, as one coat is not enough and is usually opaque at 2. This polish has great lasting power and I rarely get any chips! :)  The nail polish does separate if the bottle is left standing for a long period of time, but a quick shake of the bottle easily fixes that! I love this polish and I would highly recommend it to everyone! Essie can be purchased from Myer or online at Adore Beauty. 
xox Darcie





No comments:

Post a Comment