Tuesday 20 November 2012

Review: Benefit Hoola Bronzer

 'Hoola' bronzer is my first and only Benefit product. Its one of their boxed powders and I love it. I took these pics a while ago and just remembered I had them. I've used even more now and I'm quite close to running out. I love this bronzer because its matte and really dark. I can use this as a regular bronzer, which looks a lot more realistic than something shimmery. Or as a contour to sclulpt my face. When I use it as a contour in the winter, I mix it with my regular face powder to lighten it slighty and achieve the perfect shade. The colour is so lovely, its not orange or muddy, but a rich and a true browny tan. Its highly pigmented so you need the tiniest bit. I love it under blush in the summer for a holiday glow. I use this product all year round.

One of my favourite looks is using bronzer in my crease for naturally defined eyes. It looks pretty when you've used it on your face as it ties everything together. I use my laguna bronzer (review here)  for this too if I want a touch of shimmer.
I think I'm going to pick up some more Benefit products, there is so much more I want to try. I especially have my eyes on benetint for a smudge proof summer stain!

You can purchase Benefit at Myers and David Jones as well as online.

B x


Benefit Hoola Bronzer $51 (Myer price)

No comments:

Post a Comment