Monday 19 November 2012

Review: Lush Sympathy for the skin


 
 
I have really dry skin and at one stage earlier this year, I started getting mild eczema on my legs, which led to me unknowingly scratching in my sleep resulting in scars. I have always had very sensitive skin and I've had eczema on my hands for years.So during this stage, I needed a super hyrdrating moisturiser that wasn't highly fragranced and gentle on my skin. I'd heard plenty of good things about Lush's Sympathy for the Skin and I was lucky enough to receive it as a gift for my birthday courtesy of D.
 
I started to use it right away. Its thick, creamy and most importantly hyrdrating! Its smells very subltly of banana custard but not in a weird way haha. Its a really pleasant, light scent. My skin has improved now the weather is getting slightly warmer, but I still whip this out and use it reguarly. My friend also has it a loves it too.
Highly reccomend.
 
Its available at Lush of course! you can order online too.
 
B x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment