Monday 28 January 2013

Lancome | The Haul

I recently went shopping in Melbourne and I stopped by the Beauty Department in Myer. Myer had lots of Christmas sets left in many brands and some of them had amazing discounts. As I was walking past the Lancome counter I saw a sign saying "30%  Off Lancome Christmas Sets"! There was 4 different sets on sale, I looked at all of them carefully and i decided to purchase the "Chic and Sophisticated Eyes" set. I decided to go with this set firstly because it contained the mascara I had been lusting over ever since it came out, The Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara! This mascara is amazing I have already used it multiple times and I can defiantly say it was worth the purchase! It makes my lashes really long without any clumps and I love the shape of the brush, it makes it very easy to get mascara on every lash! The second reason I decided to go for this set is the eyeshadow, it is in the shade 'Cuban Light' and is a really nice wearable colour. The third and most important reason I decided to buy this set is the price! This set was discounted from about $72 down to just $48! I was so happy when I saw this becasue I'm pretty sure the Lancome mascaras alone in Australia cost $52 and I was getting the mascara, eyeshadow and a mini eyeliner for just $48! If you can track down any of these Lancome Christmas sets in your local Myer I would defiantly recommend buying one! Pictures and swatches of the set I bought are below! 
Darcie X 










I re

No comments:

Post a Comment