Saturday 19 January 2013

Nars Orgasm Illuminator: The review



Nars Orgasm blush has to be one of the most talked about beauty products out there. I own the blush in a duo with Angelika and love that gold flecked peachy glow. When I saw the illuminator on one of Carly Cristmans videos literally a couple of years ago I fell in love. I picked up this product quite a while ago, the end of 2011 I think.

I ordered it online from Mecca and was disappointed at the fact that the tube wasn't filled to capacity but oh well what can you do? It was pretty pricey and I used it quite sparingly. I didn't want to waste an expensive product so it ended up being put in the back of my drawer until I rediscovered it this summer.

This is a really beautiful highlight and gives a warm peach glow. The perfect compliment to a summer tan. I'm loving this at the moment and going through a bronzy peach phase in my  summer makeup look. I love using my healthy mix foundation mixed with my moisturiser for a sheer effect, a light dusting of my Natio mineral powder foundation to set, layering my Topshop neon rose blush and Legendary blush from MAC, Nars laguna to contour my face and through my crease with MAC woodwinked as well, mascara, a dab of this illuminator across the cheekbones and lastly my Nars lipstick in Barbarella (post soon on that!).

B x








No comments:

Post a Comment