Monday 28 January 2013

Lush Popcorn lip scrub: The Review

The Lush lip scrubs have been very popular over the past year or two and as usual I wanted to get my hands -or you know, lips- on it. I had always eyed off the bubblegum flavour but at the end of most of my Lush trips, the very, very small sensible part of me says, "do you really need to spend that extra $9.95 on a pot of sugar? DO you?" 

But, as one of my Christmas gifts last year, I received this little jar of gold from Darcie (thank you!). This one is called 'Popcorn' and claims to be a 'blockbuster success' with a 'buttery, caramel taste'. Now let me tell you, this tastes and smells INCREDIBLE. Seriously yum. 10 out of 10 in that field. As for effectiveness, it doesn't disappoint. A swipe of this on your lips paired with little circular motions and a good lip rubbin' will have them soft and flake free. The only downside to this product is that it can get a bit messy, but I'm not too fussed about that. This gem and a good lipbalm will be my essential combo to fight chapped winter lips in the coming months! If you have a lovely lipbalm -high or low end- recommendation, leave a comment below!I have been especially curious about Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, so if you've tried it let me know.


B x



$9.95 AUD


No comments:

Post a Comment