Sunday 8 July 2012

MAC Casual Color: Lip and Cheek Color in Relaxation



 I recently made a MAC purchase online and of course I purchased the product I'd been craving since the Casual Color Collection was released: The Casual Color Lip and Cheek Color in Relaxation!! I love this product ! It is a really pretty dusty pink / cool mauve color, which looks great on both the lip and cheek! It really looks natural and 'casual' when wearing it on both the lip and cheek. I really love wearing Relaxation as a blush as it looks very natural, it just gives you that  light and natural flush of color! When wearing it on the lips it is the perfect light pink, it is not to dark or light and goes really well with my skin tone. 

The formulation is really creamy and when wearing it on the lips it keeps them moisturized and soft. I was worried that when wearing Relaxation as a blush it would leave my cheeks looking shiny/oily, but that wasn't the case at all! I stayed really well on my cheeks and just left a natural look with no shine!! I just can't get over how natural and light this product feels! I can definitely see my self just wearing Relaxation as a blush and lip color, with a tad of mascara, I'll be good to go! I would definitely recommend buying a Casual Lip and Cheek Color, I really want to pick up some more!  It is definitely a perfect product for those 'Casual' days! 


 LOVE D xox



No comments:

Post a Comment