Saturday 21 July 2012

Nails: Butter London, Knackered

Recently I have really being liking Butter London Polishes, so when i made an order on Adore Beauty I new I couldn't checkout without a Butter London Polish in my cart! I decided to chose the color called knackered, FleurDeForce mentioned this on her blog a while back I thought it was the most amazingly gorgeous color!  Knackered is a duo-chrome, holographic polish with hints of glitter! Depending on the light the polish can either look a lavender color or a greeny color! 
Although once applied this polish is gorgeous, it does take a lot of coats and hence a long drying time as the polish is incredibly sheer. The polish applies smooth and I experienced no Streaking!  I used the Revlon Quick Dry Base coat as a base coat and the as a top coat I used Sally Hansens Insta-Dri Top coat.  By using this top coat it does help quicken the drying time and creates a clean. glossy finish! I would definitively recommend trying out knackered, even though the drying time isn't the quickest, the amazing, unique color that you get in the end is totally worth the wait!  Love D! x






No comments:

Post a Comment