Sunday 8 July 2012

NOTD: Butter London, Teddy Girl

I was on a misson to find the perfect creamy pink polish to wear on an everday basis. I have been disapointed with sheer formulas and I wanted something that was opaque! Then one day I was watching one of Tiffanys videos and she was wearing a gorgeuous, pastel pink. It turned out she was wearing Butter Londons Teddy Girl. I knew I had to pick it up but was worried the brand wouldn't be available here. Luckly, there a few stockists and I went with Adore Beauty. Now I must admit, when I first applied it I was disappointed. The first coat went on streaky and thought I had just wasted my money yet again. But I persevered and continued on, the second coat was better but still a bit streaky, so I went for a third and it turned out to be the colour I was hoping for! To get a nice finish you have to work with it a bit. I recommend using a good base coat and doing three, thin coats then a top coat! Even though its not the easiest polish to apply, I still absolutley love it!! The colour is
perfect and I would definitely purchase it again (unless I find something else more amazing-I hear esssies Fiji is good?).  I also LOVE the Butter London packaging! I have a few other polishes by Butter London (so does D) which we also adore, so if you want to see them let us know! Pictures below!
 Love, B x








All photos by us unless otherwise stated

No comments:

Post a Comment