Thursday 30 August 2012

Arm Candy | August 2012

Today I have a Blog Post on some of my favourate Arm Candy Pieces! 
Hope you enjoy and have a great day!
Darcie X

Pearl Bracelets are great to add to any Arm Candy look or
look great on their own for a classic look.

I love the Disney Couture Jewelry! This Bracelet which has 'Beauty
Lies Within' inscribed on it, is one of my favourate bracelets
and goes with any outfit.




It is no secret that I love Pandora! After Purchasing my first Pandora
bracelet ( it makes an appearance later on in this post ) I knew I needed more :)
I love this Bracelet its so simple and can be worn with any other jewelry and outfit!



I love this Bracelet by Prairie Charms! It is so simple and can be worn with
a casual outfit or can be worn on a night out! I love the precious gemstone
beads and the rose bead is a unique twist to this classic bracelet! 


This Bracelet is from Forever New, it's a wrap around bracelet which I love.
This bracelet was one of those things that once I saw it I knew I had to have it!
It is a great bracelet that I wear all the time!



This is my Pandora Bracelet, I love this piece of arm candy and I
wear it all the time! I love all of thee charms on my bracelet, my favourates
are the Will and Kate Royal wedding bead and
the charm my friends gave me for my birthday, which is
featured in my birthday post!



I've had this bracelet for years and I can;t remember where I got it from, but
I love it! I wear it all the time and it looks great alone
or with other arm candy! 


http://www.karmaloop.com/ (Disney Couture)


No comments:

Post a Comment