Tuesday 21 August 2012

Bloom Cosmetics Blotting Paper


I just thought I would do a quick mid-week post on one of my favourite products at the moment! For a while I have been looking for Blotting Paper that is readily available in Australia that isn't ridiculously over priced. 
I was shopping on Adore Beauty one day when I came across the Bloom Blotting Paper. I love other Bloom products, especially their Boost Lip Balms, so I decided to give their Blotting Paper a go!

 I am so happy I purchased this Blotting Paper! It easily removes oil from my skin, helping me achieve a matte look without having to carry powder and a brush with me! The packaging is small and discrete, making it easy to put in any purse or bag. Also I love the smell, they have a lavender smell that I really like! I also purchased a pack of The Bloom Blotting Paper for my friend, who also really likes them! I would definitely recommend buying the Bloom Blotting Paper if you have a problem with excess oil on your skin!  The Blotting Paper by Bloom Cosmetics is $9.95(aud) and can be purchased from Adore Beauty and all Bloom Cosmetics Counters. 
Love D x







No comments:

Post a Comment