Saturday 18 August 2012

MAC Tendertones: Tread Gently & Purring

The MAC Tendertones are part of the Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection, which came out earlier this year. I love the MAC Tendertones and I really wish they were part of the permanent collection. I love the fruity scent that they have, it is like a strawberry, watermelon, kiwi scent that reminds me of summer. The Tendertones are extremely moisturizing and leave the lips with a glossy finish. They also contain SPF 12 making it perfect for the summer, protecting your lips while looking great! I was lucky enough to pick up 2 of the 4 MAC Tendertones earlier in the year, Tread Gently and Purring. 




 Tread Gently is a sheer yellow balm that contains micro-shimmer. This is my favorite and most used Tendertone, as it is very wearable while still looking nice. As with all the Tendertones, the smell is amazing and it leaves your lips extremely moisturized. I also put Tread Gently on every night before bed as it leaves my lips soft and nourished for when I wake up in the morning. 




 Purring is a orange colored balm, that when on the lips is a peachy, tangerine color. Although it looks really bright in the jar, it is very sheer on the lips, making it a really wearable lip balm. The smell is of course amazing and again it leaves my lips soft and nourished.




The MAC Tendertones are one of my favourite lip products ever and I would definitely recommend purchasing them if you get the chance! Hopefully MAC will bring them out in a limited edition collection soon or even better add them to the permanent collection. 

Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment