Saturday 18 August 2012

Birthday Treats #Brookes Edition




It was my birthday on August 14th (last Tuesday) and since Darcie did a 'birthday treats' post I thought I should too. My two 'big' presents were tickets to Melbourne Spring Fashion Week and Sydney IMATS, which I feel so lucky to have gotten. The pictures below are a few of the gifts I recieved from my family and gorgeous friends. I am so grateful for everything I received :) enjoy,  B x








September issue of Vogue Australia (its become a bit of a tradition for my family to buy me September Vogue <3) and my FAVOURITE chocolates, Ferrero Rocher

some birthday cards from my family


beautiful Pandora earrings from one of my lovely friends

Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine from D & T (so excited about this! love it already!)




OPI nail polish in Senorita Rose-alita also from D & T


Lush's Sympathy for the skin which I have wanted forever, courtesy of D & T yet again xo


Dress from ASOS from my parents

Dress by Tokito from Myer also from my parents, wore it for birthday dinner!




If you guys want a more in depth view of anything mentioned, let me know! September is a very exciting month for us, and were exited to share it all with you  x

All photos by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment