Tuesday 28 August 2012

Neon Rose Topshop blush!

 
We were SO excited to hear that Topshop in Chapel St Melbourne had opened. I had heard so much about the store from bloggers and vloggers all around the world and was so happy that they opened one nearby. D, myself and another friend hopped on a tram to Chapel st to have a look. I was really curious about the cosmetics range as I've heard great things about some of the products, especially the blushes and lipticks (which I want to pick up next!).
So I after some umming and ahhing, I purchased the cream blush in Neon Rose. The first time I saw  this was on one of Tanya Burrs vids link! from last year, I absolutely love this look! She also uses the Topshop lipstick I want to try Infared.
 
First off, I really like the packaging! Its a pretty white compact with black polka dots and theres a mirror inside which is very handy! It feels really sturdy and not at all cheap. It feels similar to the Nars rubberised packaging which I like, although it can get dirty easily and be bit hard to clean.
 
This blush is a cream to powder formula, which has a velvety finish. The colour is bright (hence the name!), and looks so fresh on the skin, I can't wait to wear this in the summer! I know that its currently summer in the northern hemisphere so I suggest you check this out for a fun summer blush! It stays on the skin for a good amount of time since it dries to a powder finish. I think this would look so lovely on tan or darker skintones especially, because it really gives a brightness to the complexion. But in saying that it also seems to complement my paler winter skin. The neon peachy colour has a slight pink undertone to it, which makes it look so flattering. Its really pigmented, so you could have a really bright cheek or apply less for a subtle pop of colour. Over all, I really love the colour and formulation of this blush. If your having a dull skin day, this blush will defintely give you the boost you need! Can't wait to try more Topshop cosmetics! Pics and swatches below.
 
B x
 
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment